- An undergraduate student who needs a flexible learning option other than an in-class course?
- A college graduate who wants to pursue a lifelong dream of obtaining a degree;
- A student from another university who is interested in completing a course on a Letter of Permission (LOP);
- Looking for a new career and need a degree to land an exciting job?;
- A working professional looking for a degree that can be completed fully online; or even
- A student who is physically located abroad and interested in learning from a Canadian University.
Laurentian University offers hundreds of courses online. You can complete certain degree programs in English and in French, as well as various post-graduate certificates and programs via online distance education.
Look no further. Laurentian Online is here to meet your learning needs.
The following undergraduate degree programs are available fully online or through distance education. Click on the program title for more information.
Bachelor of Arts
- Gerontology (3-year Concentration)
- History (3-year Concentration)
- Indigenous Studies (3-year Concentration and 4-year Specialization)
- Psychology (3-year Concentration and 4-year Major)
- Religious Studies (3-year Concentration)
- Sociology (3-year Concentration)
- Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies (3-year Concentration)
Click on the "Degree Options" under each program page for more details.
Other Programs available via Online & Distance Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner (PHCNP) Program - (M.Sc.N.)
* you may complete a general BA with two (2) minors from the following list:
- Canadian Studies
- Cultural Expression
- Indigenous Healing and Wellness
- Indigenous Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women's Studies
Laurentian Online offers:
- Fully online degree programs and courses
- College to online degree pathways
- Opportunities to learn from anywhere in the world
- Admissions three times a year
- Flexible learning pace - learn in up to three terms annually
- No annual or out-of-province fees for part-time learners – pay for courses only when you register for them
- Knowledgeable instructors
- Dedicated and experienced staff