Interdisciplinary Health (MA Or (MSc)
Have the freedom to research the many factors that can affect a person’s social, psychological, and physical health.
Develop essential research skills, information management, analysis, interpretation, and communication skills.
Apply a critical, interdisciplinary perspective on contemporary health issues in human development, psychology, sociology, kinesiology, gerontology, public health, medicine, or related health fields.
Explore one of three pathways that lead you to graduation: graduate with an MA in the research thesis option or major paper option, or pursue the MSc thesis option.
- Research intensive program
- Available on a full-time or part-time basis
- You may contact the Graduate Coordinator to decide wihch path best suits your career goals
- Gain critical and systems thinking skills, problem solving, ethics, communication, holistic perspectives, advocacy and collaboration skills
- Core courses are offered in English, however, Laurentian offers some graduate electives in French
- Students can conduct their research and write their thesis in either English or French
Begin a career or further pursue post-graduate studies in human development, psychology, sociology, kinesiology, gerontology, public health, medicine, or related health fields.
Does this program interest you?
Take an in-depth look at program details, courses, and degree options!Program Details