Laurentian University is dedicated to providing equal access to goods and services and is committed to compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (“AODA”).
These accessibility plans  outline the policies and actions that the University will put in place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Annual Accessibility Plan 2015-2016
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan 2012-2017
- Policy and Guidelines for Students with Special Needs
- Policy on Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
- Emergency Preparedness Plan for Individuals with Disabilities
- Policy on purchasing
- Evacuation Plan Worksheet
Please find a copy of the policies mentioned above on our main Policies and Accountability page.
The University will also provide training to all faculty, staff, volunteers and others who deal with the public on behalf of the University.
Training is available on Desire2Learn, the eLearning portal. Alternate training is available here (PDF).
Click here to find the latest information about accessibility at universities across the province of Ontario.
For more information about the AODA or disability issues, please call extension 3349, or email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for providing feedback regarding your Laurentian University Accessibility Experience. It provides a valuable opportunity for us to improve our services.