NEW STATE OF THE ART LABS IN
human kinetics, forensics, biology and chemistry.
RESEARCH & INSTRUCTIONAL FACULTY: 408
in overall rankings –
Campus transformation investment of $63 MILLION for STUDENT-FOCUSED SPACES and FACILITIES
post-graduation employment rate after two years
91.7% after six months
The best in the province
- the Northern Ontario School of Medicine;
- the Goodman School of Mines;
- the Bharti School of Engineering;
- Canada’s newest School of Architecture in 45 years.
BILINGUAL & TRICULTURAL
OUTSTANDING GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Boreal Ecology;
- Interdisciplinary Humanities;
- Natural Resources Engineering;
- Mineral Exploration;
- Rural and Northern Health.