You are now in the main content area
- Ph.D. (York)
On The Webhttp://www.sociology.laurentian.ca/Laurentian/Home/Departments/Sociology/Faculty/Anas+Karzai/AKarzai
- Social and Political Theory
- German Sociology (Frankfurt School)
- Post colonial Theory
- Theories of Imperial Globalization
- State-Corporate Crimes
- Human Rights
- Refugees and Camps
- Karzai, A. (2019).Nietzsche and Sociology: Prophet of Affirmation. Lexington Books, Maryland. USA
- Karzai, A. (2014) "Afghanistan's Role in The Expansion of Capital'' in Resources, Empire & Labour., Leadbeater, D. (Eds.), Fernwood Books, New Brunswick, Canada, 2014.
- Vardalos, M., Letts, G., Karzai, A., Teixeira, H. (eds) (2009) Engaging Terror: A critical and interdisciplinary approach, Brown Walker Press: Boca Raton.
- Karzai, A., Vardalos, M. (2006) Understanding 'Operation Enduring Freedom' Through the Persistence of Sacrifice, Revenge, and the Gifts of Cruel Economies'' in Spiritual and Political Dimensions of Nonviolence and Peace, Boersema, David and Gray Brown, Katy (Eds.), Rodopi Publishers Amsterdam/New York, NY, 2006, VII.