MBNA Rewards® Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card
Have a craving for rewards? Earn up to 15,000 welcome bonus points redeemable for $75 cash back.††
This offer is for you as an Alumni
Accelerate rewards points on common purchases!
- 2 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible restaurant, grocery, digital media, membership, and household utility purchases until $10,000 is spent annually in the applicable category 1 point‡ for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases
- Each year, you will receive Birthday Bonus Points‡ equal to 10% of the total number of Points earned in the 12 months before the month of your birthday, to a maximum Birthday Bonus each year of 10,000 Points.
- Receive 10,000 bonus points†† ($50 in cash back value) after your first eligible purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive 5,000 bonus points†† ($25 in cash back value) once enrolled for e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for cash back, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, charitable donations, and travel
Take advantage of an everyday rewards card with no annual fee. Apply now for the MBNA Rewards® credit card.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer and (a) in order to obtain a "First Eligible Transaction Bonus" of 10,000 points, the account must be used for at least one eligible transaction within the first 90 days of account opening that is not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request(s) or otherwise disputed, and (b) in order to obtain a "Paperless Bonus" of 5,000 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. Please allow 8-10 weeks from the transaction date and the Paperless Statement enrollment for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each bonus point offer. This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the "Program") associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to the account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. The account will earn two (2) points per dollar spent on eligible restaurant, grocery, digital media, membership, and household utility purchases until you spend $10,000 annually (per calendar year) in the applicable category. Other eligible purchases will earn a Base Earn Rate of one (1) point per dollar. Each year, the account will receive Birthday Bonus Points equal to 10% of the total number of Points the account earned in the 12 months before the month of the primary cardholder's birthday, to a maximum Birthday Bonus each year of 10,000 Points. The Birthday Bonus Points will be added to the account before the end of the primary cardholder's birthday month.The redemption rate for Points earned may differ depending on the redemption option chosen. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of Points, and other important conditions will be sent after the account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
®MBNA and other trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible for maintaining this website. Current information about the MBNA product is available at the link provided to MBNA’s website.
Mortgage rebate program
for recent graduates
Get $1,000 for your first home!
Graduation is an important milestone! May the path ahead be filled with many more achievements.
Thinking of buying your first place? Within 5 years of graduating from your university, college or vocational program, you can take advantage of Desjardins’s $1,000 mortgage rebate program and our competitive rates. All you need is your degree or diploma and to be a Desjardins Ontario Credit Union member!*
* Financing is subject to approval by Desjardins Ontario Credit Union. The graduate must sign a financing offer detailing the terms and conditions of the mortgage or mortgage-backed line of credit for a term of at least 3 years. Limit of one rebate offer per transaction. This offer may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice