This course supports managers and employees as they identify strategies to maintain safe spaces in the workplace and promote mental wellness.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Define what constitutes a safe space
- Identify factors affecting mental wellness and safety in the workplace
- Apply strategies to encourage positive mental health in the workplace
- Delivery Method: Synchronous (Online)
- Approximate Course Hours: 5 hours (3 weeks to complete)
Earn a Micro-Credential:
You will earn a micro-credential after completing this course. You can learn more about our micro-credentials and micro-courses on our website.
Who Should Attend:
This micro-credential requires no prerequisites:
- Anyone above the age of 18 can apply
- Business owners
- $100 - Micro-Credential
Centre for Continuing Learning
To learn more about how our online courses work you can visit our webpage by clicking the button below:
- Complete all necessary modules online!
- Learn and complete this course at your own pace!
- Earn a certificate of completion from Laurentian University!
- Enhance and earn additional career qualifications!
- These courses are created by faculty members and national research experts, undergo rigorous peer review processes, and hold the same learning outcomes as on-campus courses.
Registration and Questions!
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.
We will walk you through the registration process and/or answer any questions you may have!