As a parent or guardian, you play a vital role in your young adult’s educational journey towards a rewarding career. Having the right tools in-hand allows you to offer guidance and support as they choose the postsecondary program and institution that will shape their academic future. From information on upcoming events and submission deadlines, to tips on supporting your young adult, we’ve got you covered.
A postsecondary information night for parents and guardians
POST-SEC 101, hosted by Laurentian University's Liaison Services, will cover:
- How to be an effective support person for your young adult
- How to support a positive transition from high-school to postsecondary studies
- Application processes and timelines
- Fees and financial aid options
- Student support services, and more!
We invite you to join us!
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Arts Building, Room A-226
Light refreshments will be served.
Please register by or before Friday, November 30, 2018.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 705-675-1151 ext. 3109