General Admission Requirements
1. Applicants attending semestered schools may receive an early conditional offer of admission if:
they have completed Grade 11 courses with an overall average that is equal to or higher than the program average requirement
they are enrolled in a sufficient number of courses to ensure they will have completed at least six Grade 12 4U/M courses by the end of June and will qualify to obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
2. Applicants who do not receive an early conditional offer of admission will be considered on an individual and ongoing basis as additional grades are made available.
3. All secondary school applicants must successfully complete six Grade 12 4U/M courses and receive the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD); failure to do so may result in withdrawal of the offer of admission.
4. Be sure to review program specific admission criteria by visiting the program page.
5. Applicants who receive an offer of admission must reply by June 1.
Applicants who have completed Advanced Placement courses in appropriate subjects with a grade of 4 or higher may receive transfer credit equivalent to a maximum of 12 credits.
Applicants must also meet the admission requirements listed above.
Applicants who have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) are eligible for admission provided they have achieved a minimum score of 24 and have fulfilled the diploma requirements (six subjects: minimum three at the higher level).
Applicants may receive transfer credits for higher-level courses with a grade of 5 or higher, without the completion of the IB diploma, to a maximum of 18 credits. Applicants who have successfully completed the IB diploma, with a score of 28 or higher, may be eligible for an additional 6 credits for a standard-level course with a grade of 5 or higher; for a maximum total of 24 credits.
Applicants must submit the International Baccalaureate transcript to the Office of Admissions for evaluation.