1. Check your Program Requirements
Click here for a list of all graduate programs. Found a program that you are interested in? Click on the Program Details section to find information such as: admissions requirements, degree options and much more.
Do you need a supervisor?
For some Graduate programs you will need to find a supervisor as part of your application process. For more information, please visit our Graduate Admissions page. Visit the Graduate Program page to find a list of Faculty members that are assigned for supervision in your program. If you have questions about securing a supervisor, contact the Program Coordinator listed on their program page.
When contacting a supervisor, we ask that you make an effort to understand their research and current projects. Being professional and well-informed will increase your chances of securing a supervisor.
What research are they working on?
Do you have mutual colleagues?
Have you published papers in their field?
Are you fluent in a language the supervisor speaks?
Is your email concise and professional?
2. Complete your Application
Once you have completed Step 1 - use this link to apply! Note that the link will take you to the Ontario University Application Centre page where you can complete your application. Within 72 hours of applying, you will receive an email from our Office of Admissions. This email will contain information on accessing your myLaurentian Portal where you will continue the application process.
- Application deadlines and supervisor requirements can be found here.
- Information for international student transcripts and language requirements can be found here.
- Information on Graduate tuition fees can be found here.
- Information on Domestic Graduate Scholarship opportunities are listed here.
- Information on International Graduate Scholarship opportunities are listed here.
3. Access your myLaurentian Portal
In order to complete your application, create your account on our myLaurentian Portal to ensure that you have submitted the supplemental information required in the Checklist for your application. The submission of all suplemental documents required for Graduate admissions is the responsibility of the candidate.
To activate your account, visit the myLaurentian Portal and click the yellow bar "New to Laurentian". If you have not received these instructions with 72 hours of applying, check your spam folder and contact email@example.com for further assistance.
4. Upload your Supporting Documents
Complete your Application
- Upload all supporting documents to your Applicant Checklist on the myLaurentian Portal.
- Click on the Reference tab and send your referees the reference form.
You can find the list of documents required to complete your Graduate application in the myLaurentian Portal. Be diligent in the identification and submission of required documentation as this is your responsibility as an applicant.