About Teaching and Learning Days
Who Should Attend Laurentian University’s Teaching & Learning Days?
Teaching and Learning Days welcomes post-secondary learning professionals who want to learn the newest tools, technologies, strategies, and best practices to enhance their knowledge, expertise, and capability in and out of the classroom.
- Full-time faculty members
- Sessional faculty members
- Course instructors
- Instructional designers
- Online learning/eLearning developers
- Learning technologists
- Academic administrators
Join us as we discuss the very best in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL.)
What Will You Gain?
The 2020 Teaching and Learning Days’ program is divided into 4 streams:
- Experiential Learning
Attendees will leave:
- Knowing what skills, habits, and attitudes are needed to thrive in an always changing post-secondary education landscape.
- Learning what the latest tools, techniques, and strategies are being used in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) and how to incorporate them.
- Feeling motivated to apply the latest in the SoTL into post-secondary level teaching and learning.