You are now in the main content area
In-Person Registration Clinics
Open Registration Clinics are available in the Brenda Wallace Computer Centre located in the J.N. Desmarais Library on the 2nd floor (30-276) every day, Monday to Friday, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
Explore the Campus!
A variety of resources at your fingertips, available when convenient for you!
- The Virtual Backpack is a series of workshops and co-curricular opportunities to help you Get Set, Take Care of Business, and Take Charge of your academic journey.
- Meet your International Students! Watch a video of various interviews with our International students on YouTube.
- From To-do to Done: Strategies for time management and Staying organized. Watch the Time Management & Organization video presentation (Google Drive).
- Academic Advising - Book a one-on-one advising appointment
- Learn all about Residence from the Residence Life Team. Watch the All You Need To Know About Residence video presentation (Google Drive).
- Navigating the Student Portal - D2L Our D2L platform allows you to access your course content, interact with your class peers and submit your assignments to your Professors. You will learn where to find your course outline and self-register for. Watch the Navigating Your Laurentian Online Courses in D2L video presentation
- Learn how to use Self-Service to plan and register to your courses at Laurentian with the Self-Service video series on YouTube.
- Counselling & Accessibility Services at Laurentian University
- We have a team of dedicated staff members who provide important student services, such as counselling and accessibility services. Find out first-hand how they are helping students from our new Life at Laurentian video series on YouTube.
- keep.meSAFE: Mental Wellness Student Support Program for International Students with Campus Ambassadors. Click here for session video.