- Tiếng Việt
International Application Process
International student applicants must submit the following documents to process an application:
- Official high school transcripts. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Official high school diploma. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Proof of language skill:
- English for English language programs or
- French for French language programs
- Applicants must meet both language requirements for bilingual programs
- A resume or CV specifying current education and work experience
- A copy of a valid passport (both sides)
Documents can be submitted through the Applicant Portal during the application process.
Documents can also mailed to:
935 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Please allow two to three weeks for the Office of Admissions to process your complete application. Once you receive an acceptance letter to Laurentian University, you should apply for your Visa and Study Permits.
Your Study Permit is the document that allows you to stay and study in Canada. The length of stay will vary by country of origin. Processing times for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) and Study Permits vary by country. Please refer to Immigration Canada to review processing times.
Limited Enrolment programs have an application deadline of February 1 for September entry. Using the information above, please ensure you allow enough time to process your documents.