“School should be challenging. Dealing with the school shouldn’t be.”
This is the philosophy behind the myLaurentian Hub: a centralized service centre with a special focus on information sharing and quality service provided by knowledgeable and courteous staff.
The Student Service Representatives are prepared to answer your questions and provide you with assistance either in-person, by email, over the telephone or through your myLaurentian Student Portal.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Student Fees & Financing (including OSAP)
- OneCard Services (Student Card)
- Third Party Access to Student Information
- Parking Pass Purchases
- Locker Rentals
- Change of Student Record (e.g.: address, legal name, preferred name, etc.)
- General Information and Support
Contact a myLaurentian Hub Student Service Representative:
Location: myLaurentian Hub, first floor Parker Building
Telephone: 705-673-6565 / 1-800-263-4188
Hours of operation: weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm
myLaurentian Student Portal: my.laurentian.ca
Special Hours of Operation:
- The myLaurentian Hub and its services will be closed on Thursday, December 14th, 2017 from 11 am to 2 pm.
- From January 8 to January 12, 2018: 9 am to 5 pm.
Other useful information:
Have feedback about your experience at the myLaurentian Hub? Complete this short survey: lul.ca/myExperience.