Samples can be analysed by submitting them to the PCAF for full service analysis. Turnaround time is variable. Please contact us (email@example.com) to discuss your options.
All sample submissions must be accompanied by a PCAF Form 103 Chain-of-Custody.
Below is a list of services we offer. We are also interested in working with you to develop methods!
Current Services Offered:
- Analysis of metals by ICP-MS
- Analysis of speciated metals (As, Cr and Hg) by IC-ICP-MS
- Metal analysis by FAAS
- CHNS/O analysis using combustion and pyrolysis elemental analyser
- Targeted analysis of organic molecules by UPLC-Q-MS and UPLC-QQQ-MS
- Targeted analysis of organic molecules by GC-QQQ-MS
- Identification of organic molecules by UPLC-QToF-MS
- Structural identification of organic/organometallic molecules by NMR
- Next-generation DNA Sequencing
- Motion and vibration simulations using a rotopod
- Temperature and humidity studies using an enviornmental chamber
- VO2 exercise, cardiac output and health condition testing using a metabolic cart
- Ra226 analysis using alpha spectrometry
For more information about facility instrumentation, see the instrumentation tab. To submit samples or for general inquiries, please contact PCAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)