The Policy on A Respectful Workplace and Learning Environment is intended to:
- Promote a workplace and learning environment that is free of discrimination, harassment and/or bullying;
- Protect the health, safety and security of the University community;
- Outline the rights, responsibilities and types of behaviour that fall within the scope of this policy;
- Outline procedures for handling and resolving complaints of alleged discrimination, harassment and/or bullying;
- Meet the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1990 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, 1990 (the Code).
- This policy also has accompanying procedures and a training program
Please read the following documents to learn more about our Policy and Program on a Respectful Workplace and Learning Environment.
- Policy on a Respectful Workplace and Learning Environment
- Program on a Respectful Workplace and Learning Environment
Please find a copy of the policies mentioned above on our main Policies and Accountability page.