How do I apply for a Travel Grant?
Here you will find the travel grant application and reimbursement forms.
1. Fill out the application form
2. Have the form signed by your program coordinator
3. Attach your conference acceptance letter and your abstract to the form
4. Return the form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once your application is accepted, attend your conference!
6. Upon your return fill out the reimbursement form.
7. The return the form to graduate studies. See below.*
*It is important that you attach all original receipts and boarding passes, to your travel reimbursement form. Electronic copies will be accepted, only if the original paper copies were never provided.
How do I apply as a visiting graduate student at Laurentian?
Here you will find an application form pertaining to visiting graduate students
More information pertaining to graduate students.
Here you will find information regarding registration status, academic requirements, policy on responsible conduct of research etc.
What form do I need to fill for my comprehensive examination?
Here you will find the form required for your comprehensive examination.
What form do I need to fill for a payment declaration?
Here you will find the form required for a payment declaration.