The Faculty of Health values faculty members’ contributions at Laurentian University. Since 2012-2013, the Faculty of Health has been officially recognizing its outstanding researchers. Three members are recognized for either a teaching excellence, research excellence or governance excellence award. This past Fall (2014-15), in addition to the research excellence award recipients, the Faculty of Health recognized 10 other researchers with an honorable mention.
Congratulations to the Top Researchers in the Faculty of Health for 2015-2016!
- Diana Coholic (Social Work)
- Sandra Dorman (Human Kinetics)
- Alison Godwin (Human Kinetics)
- Roberta Heale (Nursing)
- Michel Larrivère (Human Kinetics)
- Nancy Lightfoot (Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research)
- Kerry McGannon
- Michele Minor-Corriveau (Orthophonie)
- Phyllis Montgomery (Nursing)
- Stephen Ritchie (Human Kinetics)
For more details of this significant recognition, please visit: https://laurentian.ca/assets/files/Faculty/Health/2%20Feb%20top%20researchers.pdf