The POST-SEC 101 evening is taking place on December 4th from 6pm - 8pm in room A-226 (Arts building). The Arts Building is building number 10 on the campus map.
During this information session, we will cover:
- How to be an effective support person for your young adult
- How to support a positive transition from high-school to postsecondary studies
- Application processes and timelines
- Fees and financial aid options
- Student support services, and more!
Light refreshments will be served.
Parking will be available in Lot 4.
Please register here by Friday, November 29th, 2019.