Print Hub is one of Greater Sudbury’s largest print shops, with over 1200 square feet of space and 30 years experience, you are guaranteed to be satisfied with all our printing services
From our high quality digital colour printers to our variety of multipurpose finishing machines, we are able to produce a wide range of business materials that will help deliver your message.
- Full Digital Black & White and Colour Printing
- Business Cards
- Wide Format Colour Posters
- Letter Folding and Envelope Stuffing
- Report Printing and Binding
We offer competitive pricing and have a complete range of printing methods to suit your budget. We provide friendly, dependable advice to guide you through the entire printing process.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Closed from 12pm to 12:45pm for lunch
Need A Quote? Here's how to find us!
We are located in the lower level of the Fraser Auditorium in room FA080. Clients driving in to pick up parcels are welcome to park in the back of the shop for free (view map).
For any generic questions, please read our FAQ. Please contact us for quotation requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print Hub offers full digital colour and/or black and white printing with all standard duplicating functions including full bindery services.
|Electronic Files Format Accepted||Black and White Printing||Color Printing||Binding||Other Services|
8.5” x 5.5” to
12” x 18”
Staple, collated or punched
8.5” x 5.5” to
13” x 19
Glossy or Matte
Cardstock or Textweight
New: 42" wide
|Microsoft Excel||Perfect||Shrink Wrapping|
|Microsoft Publisher||Saddle Stitch||3 Hole Punch|
|Adobe Illustrator||Scan to PDF|
|New: Letter Fold and Stuff in Envelopes|
* To assure great quality and fast turnaround, we strongly advise our clients to submit high quality PDF document.
** If you use a specialty font, you must supply it with your job.
Your institution’s licence with Access Copyright provides Students and Staff with permission to copy within or
in support of your institution’s mandate, in addition to ways that are covered by fair dealing and other
permitted uses under the Copyright Act.
What can I copy?
You can copy any published work in Access Copyright’s repertoire. Use the Access Copyright Repertoire LookUp Tool.
For published works in Access Copyright’s repertoire, you can:
• Photocopy, fax, scan and print.
• Store copies, such as on a hard drive, USB stick or on a Secure Network.
• Transmit by email, upload or post copies within a Secure Network.
• Project and display copies, such as on overheads, on LCD or plasma monitors, or interactive
• Make copies for the purposes of interlibrary loan, creating alternate format copies and managing
• Create Course Collections.
Course collections are paper copies of published works assembled into coursepacks or digital copies of
published works that are either emailed, linked or hyperlinked to, or posted on, uploaded to or stored on a
Secure Network as part of a course of study.
How much can I copy?
You may copy up to 10% of a repertoire work or make a copy of a repertoire work that is:
- an entire article, short story, play, essay or poem, or reproduction of an artistic work from a volume containing other published works.
- an entire article or page from a newspaper or periodical.
- an entire entry from an encyclopedia or similar reference work or an entire reproduction of an artistiic work from a publication.
- one chapter of a book, provided the chapter is no more than 20% of that book.
You may copy up to 20% of a repertoire work or any of the above for a Course Collection and for certain library
collection management purposes. This is a summary for ease of reference. For specific terms, please consult
the Licence or specific publisher licences for library electronic subscriptions.
To learn more, please consult your institution’s licence, contact your licence administrator or email Access
Copyright at email@example.com.