Laurentian University Residences:
Laurentian Residence is prepared to provide a 11-day quarantine plan* on-campus for an additional fee: $1,100.00 per person. Plan includes accommodations on-campus in self-isolation and food delivery for the 11-day isolation period.
*YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPACE 7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT LAURENTIAN UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE. firstname.lastname@example.org
11-Day Isolation Plan Details:
- You will be assigned a suitable apartment/room in Residence to isolate. (Located at 935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, ON.)
- Go directly from YSB (Sudbury airport) to our campus for quarantine.
- Book your airline ticket to YSB (Sudbury) as the final destination when you make your travel arrangements to Canada
- First-year students: contact email@example.com to book your free shuttle
- Your meals will be provided to you in your isolation apartment/room in our Residence.
- Our On-Campus Health Services will contact you daily via telephone or email.
*Housing and Food Services Office can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.