How To Apply
Make an appointment to meet with the Exchange Program Office at your university. This person will advise you on the exchange application process. Always ensure that you have obtained your home university's consent before beginning the application process.
Dates & Deadlines
Please have your home coordinator contact us directly about application deadlines. In most cases the deadline is April 1 (applications will not be considered after this date) for September entry and October 1 for January entry.
Filling out the application
- Before beginning, read through the application, then gather all proper documentation
- Complete each section in full unless otherwise stated
- Type or print your Application in block letter
- Before submitting your application to your Exchange Coordinator, verify that you have included all necessary documentation in your package
- Please respect the deadlines and ensure that your package arrives to Laurentian on time
- Residence application: please select Single Student Residence
ISEP, ORA, OBW and OMG applications
Complete the required application package with your home university's Exchange Coordinator and have them forward the completed package to our office. Upon revision of your application, if you are offered placement, we will then proceed to forward you the following forms:
All other applicants
Notice of acceptance or refusal
The Laurentian University Global Opportunities (LUGO) office works with many different departments throughout the year in preparation of sending and receiving new students. The application process during the Spring and Fall months can be especially busy. We appreciate your patience in this matter.