Savor the authentic Canadian culture with a new Bilingual MBA Program
The Bilingual MBA is a new program developed to help students with desires to equip with both competitive English skills and business competences in the global fast transforming environment.
Students will complete five business foundation courses in Chinese during the program while participating in an intensive English for Academic Preparation program.
In the second phase of the program, students will be immersed in a pure Canadian and English languages environment and will take the rest of courses required by the Bilingual MBA program.
- 4-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent with a minimum cumulative average of B (70%)
- International applicants must meet the minimum Laurentian University language requirements (details available at http://laurentian.ca/international)
January / September
$71,805.5 CAD (2022 Academic Year) （Note: Part of the tuition fee should be paid to the designated Chinese Account by the China Liaison Service Office at Laurentian University for the Faculty of Management）
EAP - English for Academic Preparation Program
$4,040 CAD (2022 Academic Year) (Note: EAP tuition fee for Winter 2022 term should be paid to the designated Chinese Account by the China Liaison Service Office at Laurentian University for the Faculty of Management )
2 Years (The normal pace for this new Bilingual MBA program is 16 months but students can prolong their study period as needed.)
On-Campus with Full Time Enrollment
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
First Phase: 5 Courses (Chinese language):
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Statistics
Second Phase: 10 Courses (English language):
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- Ethical Leadership
- Strategic Management
A choice of 5 electives amongst the following list:
- Managerial Accounting Concepts
- Investment Management
- International Finance
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Management Information Systems
- Management Sciences
- Global Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Consulting Project
- Advanced Marketing Planning
Bilingual MBA Program Refund Policy
A. The Application Fee is non-refundable.
B. Tuition Deposit
- All Refund requests must be made in writing to China Liaison Services Office at Laurentian University for the Faculty of Management by the student.
- A student will receive a refund of tuition deposit for MBA courses if they fail to obtain a Student Visa from the Canadian Embassy before traveling to Canada and provide documentation proving the rejection of their visa application.
LU’s refund schedule applies in China and in Canada.
Note: Refunds may take up to 8 weeks to process. A wire transfer service charge will be applied
against this type of refund.
- No refund will be provided for EAP courses if students get visa approval.
- Any other requests for tuition refunds other than the failure to obtain a Student Visa by the Canadian Embassy will not be considered.
China Liaison Service Office at Laurentian University for the Faculty of Management